Thursday, December 27, 2012

Word for 2013

Photo Credit

So, 2013 is almost here.  Can you believe it?  I am still trying to figure out where this year went.  We have had so much happening and so much to be thankful for.  God has been so good.  He has stretched us farther than we ever imagined that we could be stretched.  It is just amazing!!!!!

Each year I spend this time seeking and praying and reading about what it is the Lord wants He and I to focus on.  I am just overwhelmed at times at how He shows me the word and it seems to just appear everywhere and I hear it coming out of every ones mouth.  Its amazing.  Over the years I have had the words
Faith
Trust
Choose
Desperate Dependence
Talk about a ride!  It has been incredible and I wouldn't change a thing. 
What about you?  Do you pick a word and watch the Lord teach you for the year?  If you have done it before I would love to hear about your word.  If you have never done it, I would challenge you to be praying about it and see what He shows you.  It maybe very simple or it could be a challenge for you and Him to work through this year. 

2013 is going to be hear soon.....we need to be ready!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment