Wednesday, May 22, 2013

When He Speaks To You.....

I'm always amazed and even to the point of being overwhelmed when I "hear" the Lord speak.  I will tell you that I have not heard Him in an audible voice.  I would probably fall over if that happened.  On the other hand I have "heard" Him speak loud and clear. 
Have you heard Him? 
Have you listened for Him?
Did you realize it was Him?

I was thinking about this and the more I thought about it, the more I started thinking about when He speaks and what is my response to Him. 
Do I respond quickly?
Do I question "Did I really hear that?"
Is that my brain working overtime or was that really Him?

I know you have been praying for something and you have either "heard" Him speak so clearly.  I know when we were praying about moving to Mississippi, every time we turned around we kept seeing and "hearing" Him speak and direct us.  There was absolutely NO denying it! 

Currently praying about a certain "thing".  Something that I have only shared details with one couple and my sweet Hubby.  I sent a Facebook Message to a couple of Prayer Warriors.  I sent them NO details.  Funny how He can speak.  He can use ANYTHING!!!!  He can even use the VBS Lesson books.  I'm telling you HE IS AMAZING!!!!!  Just amazing!!!! 

What about you?  When was the last time you "heard" from Him?  Make sure you are listening!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment