Saturday, August 17, 2013

WOW!



Life.
Life has been nuts.  That would be putting it simple.  Things are so busy.  The summer got away from us and now we are heading into the third week of school already.  I can not believe Little Man is already in First Grade.  It still just blows me away.  It is amazing what he has already learned. 

We have survived the Mississippi summer so far.  I realize it is about half way through August and it is still hot but it hasn't been as bad as I had envisioned it.  Thank goodness. 

I'm now teaching GA's on Wednesday nights.  What a blessing it is!!!!  We are having such fun.  A group of First and Second Grade girls.....we are having a blast!!!!!  No Bible Study as of yet on the books but still praying and looking into something.  I keep seeing a lot of them but just letting everyone settle into their "school routine" before we jump into something.  I MISS IT SOO MUCH!!!!!

Well, it's time to get finished with what I started.  So let's get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment