Monday, September 2, 2013

What Did You Think?

Well, we have concluded our study on Attributes of God.  I really enjoyed going through and considering and thinking through His attributes.  Understand that we did not even start to cover all of His attributes.  There are so many more.  I hope that you will go and seek them out for study and quiet time.  You will not regret it. 

We have been going through the book of Philippians at church.  4 chapters in a small book but the message is so powerful and so very encouraging.  Our Pastor challenged us to read the book everyday and really study it and let it speak to us.  Well, I have been doing that and my socks have been blessed right off my feet.  I'm excited to share with you what I have read and heard and learned.

I hope you will join me in the next few weeks as we dig into Philippians.  It has become one of my favorite books!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment