Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Life and Learning



Life is busy.
Life is complicated.
Life is so much fun.
Life is the unexpected.
Life is up and down.

I've been praying and trying to make a decision about what to do with this blog.  Do I keep it going? Do I take it off the radar? If I keep going, what in the world am I suppose to write or share?  After much prayer and pondering I believe that keeping it up is what He would have me to do.  I believe that I know what I'm suppose to be writing about but wanting to make absolutely sure, it may be a week or so before the first post appears.  I'm excited and can't wait to get started.

If you are new, please feel free to read the older post.
If you are still checking in and following, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for sticking with me!!!!

I look forward to what the future may hold!  It's going to be great!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment