Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Being Brave

I am going to walk out on a limb and share something with all of you that read.  If you have been following me for any length of time, you know and see that I obviously love to share and to write.  When we moved to Amory, I was invited to the Women's Community Bible Study.  Such a powerful experience exactly when I needed it!!!!  We were studying the book of Philippians.  One that I just love in the scriptures.  Well, during that study of the scriptures I found myself writing.  Writing not only the answers to the questions in the study but a "devotional" of sorts. 

It was exciting to see what the Lord would say and write through my pen.  It was such an experience! I have chosen to share this on this blog.  I am not going to share every one that I wrote but several of them.  I'm excited to be able to share my heart with you!  I am looking forward to this and I hope that you will check in and read!!!!!!!!  We will start tomorrow with the first entry.  I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment