Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Kyle!!!!!!

Happy
Birthday
Kyle!!!!!
 
Today my oldest, Kyle James, turns 24.  OH my heavens where has the time gone.  I'm amazed, overjoyed and so very grateful that the Lord blessed me with him and allowed me to be his Mom.  He is working so very hard on being THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!  In my eyes, he already is.  I'm so proud of what he does.  What a gift he has been given.  He has grown to be a very good looking and wonderful young man.  Love you so much!!!!!!!! 
Here are few pictures........
Doing What He Does Best!

Precious Couple

Ready to eat!

One of many published pictures

Silly!

Even with a phone, his pictures are incredible!

Two Brothers......LOVE

Finished Product....AWESOME!!

Working!


At UGA with Amber

Kaleb and Kyle

Working Hard!

Kyle and Amber- Graduation


Kaleb getting a kiss from Amber on Kyle's shoulders

Kyle and his car!!!
 
LOVE YOU!
Mom 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment