Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bible Study- Not 1 but 2

Well, Community Bible Study has resumed.  It's on the book of Job.  Oh my goodness!!!!!  I have studied Job in the past.  I was glad to get back to going.  Today was wonderful.  I met the ladies in my group and then listen to Rita teach.  She reminds me so much of Marsha.  It was just so refreshing to be there.  I am sure this will include a lot of post.  Job is an awesome part of the Bible.  I'm ready to get started!!!!

On the other hand the ladies in our Sunday School class will be starting the Bible Study, Unglued by Lysa TerKeurst.  We are so very excited.  We can not wait to start!!!!!  We are going to use the DVD that goes with it.  I'm the one being the facilitator.  This is such a God-thing.  I'm thrilled to be doing this and what a wonderful way to get to know these precious women in our class.  Not sure how many we will have but the ones that the Lord wants to be there will be.  It's a great book!!!!  Something to apply to every woman!!!!!  We have encouraged the husbands to be praying for their wives!!!!  This is going to be great!!!!!!!

What Bible study are you involved in?  What was your all time favorite Bible Study?  Please do share!!!!!  I can't wait to share what the Lord does......Its going to be FANTASTIC!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment