Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Expect It!


Well, my word for the year was EXPECT!  Well sometimes He does things and we were not EXPECTING it. 
Today a new Community Bible Study started. Doing the book of Job!!!!  What a book!!!!!  I had my information to go and had seen one of the ladies and told her how excited I was about coming.  I had it written on my calendar and ready!

Now let's back up a little bit.  Earlier, almost 2 months ago, I started a "Read Thru The Bible In a Year" on my iPad with the You Version Bible.  I LOVE IT!!!!  Part Old Testament and Part New Testament every day.  It was perfect.  I am not perfect and had fallen behind. 

Back to today.  I got up this morning feeling rough.  I had not slept well at all last night and was kind of achy/sore and of course I had 2 thoughts.  First- OH NO I'm getting the Flu.  Second- I over did it at the gym yesterday.  I took some meds and thought I would just stay home and take it easy.  I just didn't feel good.  So I sat down on the couch and thought....."Lets get caught up on my "reading".  Well, I started reading and then figured out that it could be listened to, so I let it read.

I have made it through Genesis, Exodus, Mark, 1st and 2nd Thess.  Well, I got caught up to today's reading.  You will NOT BELIEVE this!!!!!!!  Today started with Job 1 and 2.  I almost fell off the couch.  I could not believe it!  I didn't see it coming.  I had no idea.  It was such a God moment! 

I had made the decision to stay home today and wanted to be at Bible Study.  I didn't EXPECT to have the same Bible study with just me and my Savior.  OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!  I wasn't expecting it but  did He ever just BLOW ME AWAY!!!!!!!

I will be at Bible Study next week.  Amazing!!!!!!  EXPECT HIM!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment