Monday, January 28, 2013

UNGLUED

Well, well......we had the first night of Unglued by Lysa TerKeurst.  Let me first say that this will be a very short post.  I was completely blown away.  We had been talking in Sunday School about how satan spoke and whispered in Eve's ear and made her question and doubt what the Lord had truly said.  I will be the first to say that the entire week leading up to last night, he was whispering in my ear.  I knew it was him and refused to allow him to win.  That was NOT an option.  I knew in my heart that this is what I was to be doing.  I knew it without a shadow of a doubt.  I had been praying.  Amy and Nancy had been praying.  I knew that I knew.
Of course I had that awful feeling that started about Saturday afternoon that I was getting excited for nothing. The What-If's started to come in.....
What if no one comes?
What if I don't have answers for them?
What if I act like an "know it all"?
What if they don't come back?
and on and on it came and every time I just kept praying and knowing in my heart, this is what He wanted and I needed to EXPECT Him to do something. 

We had, I believe, 16 women......16 WOMEN wanting and desiring friendships, relationships, closeness, sharing, learning what the Lord has to say about our emotions.  It was all I could do to contain myself and not just bust out in tears.  I was blessed beyond measure. 
It's going to be an awesome study.  God showed up like He always does.  We are EXPECTING BIG CHANGES during this study!!!!!!!!!! 

Feel free to check in next Monday after week one.  It's just blessing on top of blessing!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment