Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Exciting!!!!!


 It's beautiful here in Mississippi.  It's 74 degrees and breezy and kind of reminds me of being at the beach.  I'm sitting at Kalebs school waiting for him to get out of school.  I thought it a good time to do some writing.  I had plans of this last night but computer was not cooperating.

 I had shared that we will be starting a study with the ladies at church on the book of James.  I'm so very excited about it.  I get so excited sometimes that I have to remember that I can't tell it all.  Any way, we were meeting and trying to choose the study and I had my thoughts but one thing kept coming back and that was the Prayer Journal that I have that I love so very much.  It was on the board and one that I love sharing.  Well, the first night that we meet, we are going to put one together.  I am so excited!!!!!!!  The even cooler part.......they wanted to bring their teen daughters.  How cool is that!!!!!!  All the copies have been made and I cannot wait.  It's going to be Awesome!!!!!!

 
There is more to tell.......you will have to wait til tomorrow......check in and don't miss it!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment