Sunday, June 9, 2013

It's Been A LONG TIME!!!!

Things have been crazy and I don't think we are done yet.  We took a family vacation to Disney World in Orlando Florida.  IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!  I was amazed. It was incredible.  The best part was watching Kaleb's expressions.  We actually captured some on the camera but some will be forever etched in my mind and on my heart. 

This was a tradition that my parents started with the first grandchild.  When you graduated from Kindergarten, you got to go to Disney.  Well I believe this was the end of that tradition and I guess it will be up to Bo and I to keep it going but we will have to see about that one.  It was awesome going with my parents.  We even had a picture taken that had my Dad, Me and Kaleb.  3 generations at Disney.  VERY COOL!!

Getting ready for VBS this week.  A very busy week!  I am teaching the 3rd and 4th grade.  It's going to be a lot of work but a lot of fun and MOST important is the biggest blessing!!!!!!  I haven't taught this age group before so I am excited!!  I was told today that a sweet lady at church has invited her sons entire baseball team.......Have Mercy!!!!!  It's going to be wonderful!!!!!! 

Planning another 1 or 2 trips and super excited about that!!  Will share about those!!  Hope your summer is going great!  Are you doing anything exciting?  Please share!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment