Wednesday, June 26, 2013

M.I.A

Where to start?  Oh my goodness it has been just crazy.  School ended with the first Kaleb graduating Kindergarten and getting ready for FIRST GRADE!!!  I am still amazed at the fact that he is going to be in first grade!~

This year I will get to go to "work" as a Substitute Teacher for the schools.  I was able to sub a little last year and absolutely loved it.  I'm excited about getting  back in there and meeting more children.  I found out that I really enjoy the 3rd-5th grade.  I was really surprised by that for some reason.  It was just good all the way around!!! 

We have been traveling and have enjoyed it so very much but I have to admit that I am tired and ready to stay home for a bit.  We had an incredible time at Disney World and then at VBS and then in NC.  We have been BUSY!!!!!

We finished the James Bible Study with the sweet ladies in our Sunday School.  We had so much fun and it was a great study.  We will be praying and seeking the Lord about what we will be doing next.  I'm excited!!!  We are growing with every study!

I have had a little time while riding in the car to do some reading.  I have finished 2 books and working on another.  I can't wait to share them with you.  They were so powerful!  I want to finish what I'm working on before I share them. 

I hope that you are having a wonderful summer!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment