Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Moved AGAIN!!!!!!

Well, we are no longer in Mississippi.  If you follow me on Facebook, you already know that.  It is amazing what happens when you tell the Lord.....OK!  There is so much energy wasted on trying to humanly reason our way out of following after Him.  I speak from first hand experience.  When we had suspicion that we could possibly be looking at another move, my reaction was NOT what I expected.
I prayed.
I fussed.
I argued.
I cried.
I reasoned.
I did everything imaginable.  Well, I finally came to the realization that there is nothing I could do to change what HE had planned.  The freedom was unreal when I gave up and quit trying to change what was happening. 

We are now living in Maryland.  NEVER in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would be here again.  I lived here when I was in 8th grade.  Things are very different coming as an adult and not an 8th grader.  I have learned in this life to "Never say Never".  I NEVER thought I would have lived in Amory Mississippi either.  When the Lord calls and moves you.....you go!!!!  We may have been in Mississippi for 14 short, VERY SHORT, months I learned more in those few months than I have in a very long time!!!!! 


Join me tomorrow and I'll tell you what I learned!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment